Being an Imperfect Imperfection is simple. Stay hidden. Away from everything. Being a blurred face in the crowd. I'm used to that. I'm used to having no friends. I'm used to not being accepted for who I am or what I look like. I'm used to being "that girl", not known by name. I guess its always been my nature to hide away all of my feelings and emotions from everyone. I hate being the person who no one knows. Going to college is a big challenge for me. I have never understood this whole friend concept or relationship concept. Making friends is for sure a hard thing to do. I have extreme trust issues. People are liars and fakes. I have only met a few real people in my entire life. I've been best friends with my best friend since 3rd grade. She and I lived a few houses away from each other. We are still best friends. I hate the person I've become. I really need a change. I need to learn how to make friends. People put labels on people and its not right. I've been labeled as the music nerd, fat bitch, stuck up and many others. I know I don't like it.
Thanks.
I hate this old life.
Heres to the new me.
~ Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment